"For as long as I can remember, I have been fascinated by the way people are wired. Some so different, some so similar, yet everyone still so unique."
For the last ten years, I have been on a journey with God, hoping to find my purpose in life.
Along the way I have realised that God so loves us, that He has woven very specific dreams and passions into our beings. Not for our own purposes, but to bring glory to God when we use these gifts in His greater Kingdom plans, leaving us with a sense of purpose and significance.
Even though I am still a work-in-progress, God has been faithful to show me a few things along the way.
These principles are discussed and shared in the courses offered by Designed to Be as well as in the book.
The vision of Designed to Be is to assist people in discovering their unique design by:
- enabling them to live out their passions;
- celebrate their unique personality, abilities and talents;
- identify their core values;
- identify their vocational calling and ‘fit’ in their day-to day job;
- equip them to work in a job they were truly designed for and
- ultimately, live a life of purpose.